Effective date: December 14, 2019
Information We Collect
Game Show Studio does not collect personal information from you unless you send information to us (such as by sending an email), however, third parties whose tools, services, or platforms we use may collect your information. This policy applies to the practices of Game Show Studio, and does not apply to the practices of any third party, including, but not limited to:
- Web Hosts: Game Show Studio’s web site does not collect information from you, although our web host may collect information when you visit Game Show Studio’s web site. Our current web host is GitHub Pages. To learn about their privacy practices, see GitHub’s privacy statement.
- Electronic Communication Services: We use third party services to host, store, and otherwise manage electronic communications, including email.
Disclosure of Your Information
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties except:
- as described in this policy,
- to enforce this policy, including to investigate potential violations of this policy,
- to satisfy legal requirements, including, but not limited to, subpoenas or court orders,
- to exercise our legal rights,
- to defend against legal claims,
- in response to illegal activities, including to investigate possible illegal activities,
- to protect our rights, or
- to protect our property.
In the event that we sell to, buy, merge with, or partner with other businesses, user information may be transferred.
Changes to this Policy
Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page.
Contacting Game Show Studio